Review and Swatch: Wet n Wild Fall 2015 Mega Last Lipstick in Photobomb and Vintage Vibe

Back in August 2015, I had heard of the annual wet n wild fall line which is always quite good, especially the last couple years. So, needless to say, I went out searching for it but could not find it. So, you can imagine my surprise when I went out to the drugstore the day after black Friday and saw the whole set there. I only picked up the two lipsticks that looked the most interesting to me: Photobomb and Vintage Vibe.

Photobomb is a dark, brown toned red but is quite dull or greyed out in color; it’s not bright or “rich”
Vintage Vibe is a medium pink/purple berry color which is also dull or “washed out”
The dull/washed out/grey tones of these colors is what is the most interesting and sets them apart from other similar colors. I really don’t know how to explain it well, dusty? But, as you can see from the swatches, they are different from other colors of the line. 
On my hand the swatches go left to right: Sugar Plum Fairy, Vintage Vibe, Photobomb, Cherry Bomb, Urban Night (LE Fall 2014)).
They have the classic Mega Last opacity and matte finish. They are also in the rubberized finish tubes as the last few LE lines.

Overall, I really like these colors and I’m glad I picked them up and will be wearing them all winter! They were $1.99 at RiteAid.

Comments

Popular Posts