First Impressions: London (bus Tour)


The first weekend of being in London we had the opportunity to go on a bus tour. This took us from CAPA in Kensington though the borough, through central London, the southbank, and back to school. I will be going on more specific events and tour later, but I thought I’d do a post about my general impressions of this too.
We started out in the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea and drove past the Victoria and Albert, The Science, and the Natural History Museum. We continued past Harrods and many expensive, luxury stores until we got to Buckingham Palace. There we stopped for pictures, and continued until we reached central London. We went past The palace of Westminster, and into Trafalgar square. We then quickly stopped by St. Paul’s Cathedral, but we didn’t go inside.  On our trip back across Tower Bridge we saw the London eye, and our tour guide pointed out monuments and parks until we got back to CAPA.


Overall, I think it was a good and interesting tour; it gave me an idea of places I may want to go in the future for trips. I think it is not the same being on a bus instead of walking so I am looking forward for my walking tours in the future.

Comments

  1. Nice Post! Thanks for your information.
    europa coaches croatia Limousine & Party Bus Rental Service : http://www.europa-coaches-croatia.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts