Review and swatch: Wet n’ wild blush in 833E mellow wine


For some reason I’m not really a blush person; it doesn’t really excite me much. But, I only really have one I use (wet n wild’s pearlescent pink) which is a very summery color, so I needed a more winter color.
I decided to pick up mellow wine; it is a reddish pink color. At first glance it appears to be matte, but if you look closely under bright lights you can see a bit of micro glitter. When swatched or applied, the glitter is not noticeable.

On the cheeks it looks like a nice natural flush; like I just stepped in from the cold. I have to be careful, though not to add too much. This blush is very pigmented and can easily go on too strong.
The texture of the blush is the velvety feel that is common in wet n wild blushes and eyeshadows.


Overall, this is a good blush that will see a lot of wear in the colder months and for $2.99 it is a good deal, too. 

Comments

Popular Posts