Review and Swatch: E.L.F. All over color stick in Pink Lemonade.


The e.l.f. all over color stick is meant for lips, cheeks, and eyelids. It is a very pigmented cream stored in a basic twist up tube. I find this works best on cheeks, but is also suitable for lips. I do not like this for eyelids because of the color and transferability.

Pink Lemonade is a bright medium pink with silver sheen or frost. It smells exactly like its namesake!
On the cheeks as a cream blush I like to apply it with my e.l.f. small stipple brush. It is very pigmented so a little goes a long way. You can sheer it out though with a lot of blending.
I don’t wear this on the lips very often because of the frost, but it is definitely wearable. It lasts about 3 hours on the lips. The package is the only real downside in that is it functional and sturdy but ugly. It comes in a fat, white, plastic tube with a clear lid. The tube and lid can get messy and it looks almost homemade; there is no logo.



Overall, for the $1 it costs, the all over color stick in pink lemonade is a highly pigmented, good smelling product. I recommend this for your cheeks or your lips if you like frost. 

Comments

Popular Posts