Mascara Review: Maybelline The Rocket Volum’ Express


My absolute favorite mascara is one from the drugstore: Maybelline’s The Rocket. I had thought I had written a review of this product, but it appears that I haven’t so today I will remedy this.
The Rocket mascara has medium length thin silicone bristles that really separate and cover all of my lashes. It really combs through instead of just getting the outside of my lashes. The color is also really black and doesn’t flake or smudge at all on me. I also find it dries fairly quickly on the lashes so there is no transfer onto my eyelid or finger when applying eyeliner.
My lashes are really straight but this is the only mascara that keeps them curled. The waterproof formula is the absolute best for this, but even the washable formula does this better than any other mascara!

Overall, the formula is ideal for me, the brush is my favorite type, and it costs less than $8 from the drugstore. It is my holy grail mascara, better than Benefit’s They’re Real!, CK One mascara or an innumerable amount of drugstore mascaras.  If you haven’t tried this yet, go get this as your next mascara, especially if you have limp lashes like me.
Note: The one tube (the open one) was given to me by Vocalpoint but this does not effect my review. The packaged one was bought by myself along with many other tubes!

Comments

Popular Posts