Review and Swatch: Wet n Wild Megalast Nail Color in Wet Cement


I’ve always been fond of the Wet n’ Wild Megalast nail polish line and decided to pick up a color I’ve been meaning to try: Wet Cement.
Wet Cement is a medium dark, slightly rosy, taupe color

On me, this is a great dark nude or neutral color and would suit many skin tones. Even though it’s rosy, I don’t think it clashes with my warm skin tone.
As with all megalasts I enjoy the formula. It is a slightly thicker formula but not tacky. It applies well and is very opaque in two coats. This line also has a larger brush, which some people with small nail beds do not like, which I love for a quick and smooth application.

Overall, I really love this color and formula. Since I bought it I have found myself reaching for it very often. It really does go with anything! It is also only $1.99 at most drug stores. 

Comments

Popular Posts