Review and Swatch: Wet n’ Wild Megalast Lipsticks in Rose-Bud and Coral-ine



Both of the colors I will be reviewing and swatching today are either hard to find or discontinued. I have not been able to find them anywhere, and some posts on line claim that these are discontinued. I have no idea if this is true though.  Both appear on the Wet n’ wild website though.  I was only able to find these at Kmart, so if you have been trying to find these shades, I’d check there.

Rose-bud (904 B) is a medium brown/nude toned pink. In some lights this color looks more pure pink; in others it looks more nude. This is a “my lips but better” color for me and is a great muted or “toned down color” that would be good and appropriate for all occasions. This color is creamy and glides on well, unlike some megalast colors that can be a bit stiff. It gives opaque coverage in one swipe.
Rose-bud

Coral-ine

Coral-ine (909D) is a red toned coral. This coral has the classic orange tones as all do, but instead of the usual pink tone this one is redder. It is a very bright and pretty addition to my coral shades as most of my other corals are strongly pink or orange in color. This one also glides on easily, is creamy and opaque.
Rose-bud
Coral-ine


Overall, these are two more fantastic shades from the Wet n’ wild Megalast line. If you can find these lipsticks, I would encourage you to pick them up! They retail for $1.99 at most stores. 

Comments

Popular Posts