Review and Swatch: Wet n Wild Megalast Lipstick in Bare it All 902c


Lately I’ve been really getting into nude makeup products like nude nail polish and nude lipstick. AS per usual, one of the first places I look for such products is from Wet n Wild. I’m honestly just slowly accumulating all of their products. This time, the product I bought was a lipstick from the Megalast line in the color Bare it All.

Bare it All (902C) is a light to medium pinky peach nude

This color is just a few shades darker than my skin but just a shade lighter than my lip color. It also leans pink or peach enough that it’s not a “concealer lip” nude and is totally wearable. It has the same formula as other Megalasts, goes on creamy and opaque but it is a good idea to moisturize and exfoliate lips beforehand. It lasts a long time but can be a bit drying.

I have found myself wearing this color a lot since it goes with anything and I can wear a bold eye look without it looking overboard. If you are looking for a nice pinky nude, you should check out Bare it All!


This, and other Megalast lipsticks, retail for $1.99 at most drugstores so it is very affordable. 

Comments


  1. Good Job & I really appreciate for sharing this blog. You can also take a look at haute her lipsticks and lipsticks tips

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts