Review: Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream


In my recent Vox Box from influenster, The Jingle Vox Box, I received many products for review one of which is this Cetaphil moisturizing cream.

This moisturizing cream is supposed to provide imeediate and long lasting relief to dry skin. It is fragrance free.
The texture of this cream is very thick, thicker even than most body butters. Because of this it is really moisturizing but it’s not greasy at all! It absorbs fairly quickly and leaves my skin feeling soft. I like how its fragrance free because some fragrances can irritate your skin; not something you want when your skin is already very dry!
I like to use this on my hand the most which get really dry being exposed to the cold weather and from washing my hands. The tube I got is 1 oz which is a convenient size to pop into my bag for moisturizing on the go.
Overall, I love this moisturizing cream because it is super thick and creamy which moisturizes even the driest skin. It also isn’t greasy and doesn’t irritate sensitive skin.

While I got this free to review, all of my opinions are my own. 

Comments

Popular Posts