Review: Jingle Vox Box


In my recent Vox Box from influenster, The Jingle Vox Box, I received many products for review, but all of my opinions are my own.


Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream: The texture of this cream is very thick, thicker even than most body butters. Because of this it is really moisturizing but it’s not greasy at all! It absorbs fairly quickly and leaves my skin feeling soft. I like how its fragrance free because some fragrances can irritate your skin; not something you want when your skin is already very dry!
I like to use this on my hand the most which get really dry being exposed to the cold weather and from washing my hands. The tube I got is 1 oz which is a convenient size to pop into my bag for moisturizing on the go.

Biscoff Cookies
These cookies are delicious! They have a lightly spiced gingerbread like taste. They go great with coffee!

Ore-Ida Tater Tots
The type I got was the mini tater tots. I had never had these before; I usually go for the full sized ones. These are about 2/3 the size of the standard tot, so not tiny. They do get crispier than the standard tot though and that why they are my new favorite!

Hallmark Itty-bittys
This was such a cute little plush toy! The bottom had heavier beans so the toy can sit down but the top is soft and fluffy. My litter spiderman is so cute!

NYC City Proof 24hr Waterproof Eyeliner
This eyeliner is super creamy. I often have trouble with pencil eyeliner dragging and pulling on my lid but this was easy to apply. It is also easy to smudge out to give a smoky look. This is also creamy enough to line the waterline.

Kiss True Volume Lashes
These lashes are so nice! The band is super thin which helps them blend into your lash line and also makes them more comfortable and easy to apply. The tapered ends make them look very natural and they are not too heavy on the eyes.  I think the style “posh” gives just enough drama without making them look crazy unnatural! These are some of the most comfortable lashes I own.
Kiss Lash Adhesive with Aloe
I found this adhesive to work very well as glue; it was very sticky but didn’t feel thick on the lashes. I’m only not so much a fan of its black color which makes it harder to clean up if you make a mistake. They stayed on well but were also easy to remove; no pulling on the natural lashes!

Pure Ice Nail Polish

I received the color “home run” which is a light seafoam/teal color. This was a thin polish and needed three coats for full opacity. But, one applied it was pretty quick drying and lasted as long as any polish on me. 
I'm very happy to have gotten this box full of so many great products. I got all of these free to review but my opinions are my own. 

Comments

  1. Nice share. I think your website should come up much higher coolessay.net reviews
    in the search results than where it is showing up right now….

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts