Review and Swatch: Revlon LE Nail Polish in Confident (Fall 2014)



I go to dollar tree quite often just because of finds like this one; a limited edition Revlon nail polish from fall 2014 in the color “confident”.
Confident is a red sheer jelly base with red hex glitter in two sizes and smaller regular glitter and bar glitter.

Because this is jelly sheer base you could use this as a topper or as a regular nail polish. With one coat its very sheer, at two you could wear it alone if you like the jelly look, and at three coats it is opaque glitter. There is a lot of glitter in this so don’t worry about having to fish around for some glitter!

I wore this with three coats.
As with most glitters it has a slight texture but isn’t super rough. Also as with glitters, it is prone to chipping off especially is some glitter overlaps the edge of your nail.
Overall, this is a nice nail polish if you like red sparkly polishes. It has the usual downfalls of glitter polishes but I think it’s worth it for such a festive glitter packed look.


Comments

  1. Pretty good post! I just stumbled upon your blog http://awriter.org/grademiners-com-review/
    and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts