Review and Swatch: Kat Von D Everlasting liquid lipstick in Ayesha


I’m loving the liquid lipstick trend and attempting to try out as many brands as possible. Today, I’m reviewing one of the post popular brands: Kat Von D.

The color I bought from the Kat Von D Everlasting lipstick like is Ayesha. It’s a muted medium lavender/purple.

This lipstick is applied with a doe foot applicator and is a creamy almost mousse-y formula. This dries down very quickly to a matte finish. The tube itself is see through so you can see the color you are getting and is decorated with silver rose designs. It looks very pretty and high end.
Unlike many liquid lipsticks, this does not feel drying or “tight” on the lips. This also prevents the product from looking cracked or caky. What this also means is that it does not last as long as other liquid lipsticks. Many of the other formulas I wear can survive both most foods and drinks intact and do not transfer or smudge. This can be moved around more easily and doesn’t last through any eating or drinking. For me, this is a negative since one of the reasons I’ll choose to wear a liquid lipstick is if I don’t feel like touch ups. This would be a positive if your find the standard formula too drying.

Overall, I love the color and feel of this product; I just wish it was more long lasting. You can buy this product for $20 at Sephora.

Comments

  1. hi. Dont you think the color is darker than the picture they post?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts