Review and Swatch: Wet n Wild Megalast Lipstick in Mochalicious 914C


Because of my apparent need to own all of the wet n wild megalast lip sticks, and my new obsession with brown/nude toned lipsticks, I decided to purchase 914c Mochalicious.

Mochalicious is a medium dark slightly taupe toned brown. This usually seems to be a truly neutral toned lipstick, not warm or anything, and in some lighting appears slightly grey or cool toned.

Like all megalast lip sticks, this goes on smoothly with an opaque coverage in one swipe. This goes to a matte or demi-matte finish but I do not find it that drying.



Overall, I am once again very happy with my megalast lipstick purchase and will probably eventually own all of the colors. This one though is especially timely since these brown “90’s” lips are very much in style. You can buy this for $1.99 at most drugstores. 

Comments

Popular Posts