Review: Nest Fragrance Rollerball set


The one thing I really wanted from Sephora this Black Friday was their Nest rollerball set. I’ve tested most of their fragrances in store and loved all three that were being offered, and the packaging was also super cute. This was only $10 and I so wish I had picked up a backup! There were only two left when I got to Sephora so it must have been popular.
The scents included are:
Midnight Fleur: “Exotic Woods, Black Amber, Patchouli, Night-Blooming Jasmine, Vanilla Orchid.”
Indigo: “Moroccan Tea, Kashmir Wood, Cardamom, Wild Fig.”
Dahlia and Vines: “Dewy Daffodils, Peony, Rose, Garden Vines.”
All three scents are fantastic! While I’m not normally a fan of vanilla, which is definitely evident, Midnight Fleur is still a great scent. My favorite has to be Dahlia and Vines which is just magnificent, but Indigo is a close second.
All three small bottles came in a nice black thin cardboard box nestled in black plastic. Each bottle is glad and features a tiny version of their normal labels. Each had a plastic roller ball attachment.
What makes this a great deal in addition to getting three scents all for $10 is the value per oz. of product. Each bottle contains 0.2 oz (so a total of 0.6 oz). A normal rollerball contains 0.27 oz and costs $25. That means it’s $9.25 per 0.1 oz so each bottle is worth $18.50 and all three are then $55.50. Getting over $50 of product for $10 is always a good deal.

Overall, this is a fantastic product so much that I wish I bought two, and I don’t even wear fragrance that often!

Comments

  1. The one thing I really wanted from Sephora this Black Friday was their Nest rollerball set. I've tested most of their fragrances in store and loved ... nfragrances.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts