Another Life Update

So, I've been AWOL for a few weeks now and so I will explain. Basically, I am currently worked a full time job. A full time job that is technically an internship so I'm away from 6:30 in the morning until 5:30 at night working hard for no pay. This is physically, mentally, and emotionally tiring for me. I am typing all day so my hands also hurt and I don't feel like typing. I also have to write up what I did everyday because I'm taking this internship for college credits. I did not anticipate being this tired so I didn't have a long queue of posts. I am just starting to get used to this schedule and so hopefully will be posting more, but probably only two times a week.
In addition to my fatigue, since this is an unpaid internship and full time so I am not working a part time job this summer, I do not have the money to be spending on makeup like I do when I am getting a paycheck which is usually over the summer and during the school year. So instead, I hope to be writing other types of posts like baking/cooking posts with the occasional drugstore makeup item.
I hope you are looking forward to my future posts!
P.S. I also have a few videos on my youtube channel which I probably will not be updating much over the summer, but I have a full list of ideas for videos once I am back in my dorm so please subscribe!
www.youtube.com/user/aehenry94/feed

Comments

Popular Posts