Review and Swatch: MAC Good Kisser Matte Lipstick (Limited Edition)


It is not often that I go to my local CCO, (the Cosmetic Company Outlet, a legitimate reseller of such brands as MAC, Bobbi Brown, Clinique, etc. at a discount often found in outlet complexes) but when I do I always find some winners. Today, I will be reviewing one of my finds, MAC lipstick in “Good Kisser”!

Good Kisser was part of the “A Novel Romance” collection from August 2014 and so is limited edition.
Good Kisser is a mid-toned true bright pink with neutral undertones. It has a matte finish. I would describe this also as a bright strawberry pink.

This color has a very matte finish but is creamy and smooth to apply. The color is definitely opaque in one swipe.  It also wasn’t drying to me on the lips.

While this color wasn’t so inspirational when I saw it online, in person it’s a very pretty color and looks very pretty on the lips. This is a great basic color to wear a lot since it will go with almost anything! Overall, I am very happy with this an am glad I picked it up! If you see it at your local CCO I insist you snatch it up!

This lipstick was about $11 or $12 at the CCO; it originally retailed for $16. 

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts