Review and Swatch: Nyx Soft Matte Lip Cream in San Paulo and Ibiza



Even as I heard Nyx was releasing a new matte lip cream, I had still not tried their original formula! So, as soon as I could get a decent sale, I picked up a few of the original soft matte lip creams and, I have to say, I need to pick up some more!

The colors I picked up are San Paulo and Ibiza.
San Paulo is a mid-toned neutral pink with some slight purple undertones
Ibiza is a light to mid tone warm pink
Ibiza

Ibiza

Both of these colors are pink, but are definitely distinctly different. They both are very wearable though. The formula itself is very easy to apply (it has a doe foot applicator) and comfortable on the lips. It is pretty opaque in one swipe, but for full coverage I usually use two. It is also very matte without being drying at all!
San Paulo

San Paulo


Overall, I am very fond of these lip colors and look forward to buying some more. To get great color and coverage and a very matte but comfortable finish, well, let’s just say these are right up my alley. And, at only $6, they are very affordable especially when Ulta has them buy one get one 40% off and then if you get something else to knock it up to $10 for your $3.50 off coupon… *wink* very affordable!

Comments

Popular Posts