Review and Swatch: Wet n’ Wild Megalast Lipstick in Don’t Blink Pink


While I picked up my “coral-ish” Hot Paris Pink lipstick I also picked up this one since Wet n Wild was “Buy one get one free”. This is another of the megalast line of which I have about 10 lipsticks. I really do like this line a lot and this color is no different!

The megalast line is a line of lipsticks that have a long lasting and semi-matte finish. This color, though, was less matte than others in the line. Light colors like this one can have a tendency to be overly chalky or dry in any form especially matte. This one glides on very well without tugging and leaves a slightly slick or shiny appearance. This goes down after blotting and if I want a fully matte lip I apply a layer of translucent powder on top. Because of this; the not fully matte nature doesn’t bother me.

Don’t Blink Pink is a cool toned light yet bright pink. It is a very wearable color for me, but also not that unique amongst others in my collection. It looks almost like a lighter version of my OCC lip tar in Anime.


Overall, this is a lipstick that will get plenty of wear because of it good color and easy non-tugging application. This is also a great buy at $1.99. 

Comments

Popular Posts