British Fashion: Eyebrows


I have been observing British fashion and style; I especially like to do this on the tube (subtlety of course!). One thing that I noticed quite early on is the British trend of bold eyebrows. I’ve found that Americans are not that fond of bold eyebrows; they are much more likely to pluck their eyebrows thin and not fill them in. Here in London though, eye brows are often quite large and always strongly defined. They are usually filled in very dark and often have a defined square or round edge drawn in with pencil.

The strong brow may be because of European fashion trends and British models (I am talking about you, Cara Delevingne!), and I have to say I have mixed feelings. I like a strong defined brow, but as with all trends, some people do it sloppily or go overboard. 

Comments

Popular Posts