Sephora by OPI Review and swatch: It’s bouquet with me

Sephora by OPI has been discontinued for over a year now but they have reappeared at by local Big Lots. The colors available were mostly sparkles
and this one was my favorite. I got it for $1.80; the original price was around $10- $12.

It’s bouquet with me is a dark pink and silver fine glitter polish suspended in an extremely sheer purple (nearly clear) base. In this photo I applied three coats for good glitter coverage; you can still see my nail lines underneath. This polish would also be a great glitter topper.

The glitter went on smoothly; it wasn’t thick or gloopy. I think this is good color for summer and is a great deal on top of it! If you haven’t checked recently, head over to your local Big Lots and see what you can find.

Comments

Popular Posts