Review and Swatch: Sinful Colors nail polish in 933 Secret Admirer


Over thanksgiving weekend Rite-aid had a deal on their sinful colors nail polish that if you bought one for $1.99, you would get $1.99 back in extrabucks, making it essentially free.
Secret Admirer is a dark charcoal/slate grey polish with a lot of silver microglitter. It is part of the permanent collection.

The brush on this polish is of medium size and works well. The formula is opaque in two coats (though I do have like two patchy spots but that’s my fault for painting my nails without a lot of light!) and goes on very smoothly. This is not textured despite the glitter.

Overall, I think this is a very nice color and a good formula. This is the only sinful colors polish I own, and though the permanent collection doesn’t wow me, I’ve seen some good limited edition collections in the past. 

Comments

  1. This is my favorite Sinful Colors polish shade. It can be casual or you can dress it up. If I can't decide on a polish to wear I will fall back on Secret Admirer..weird name. I call it hematite...looks just like it!


    .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts