Review and swatch: NYX nude matte shadow in nms11 betrayal




I like to fill in my eyebrows with eyeshadow or “brow powder”. I think it gives a natural but defined look. To do this I used to use a dark brown eyeshadow that was part of my large nyx smokey eyes palette, but I was not taking that to London so I needed smaller alternative.
I bought this eyeshadow which is a matte medium to dark brown with a very slight ashy tone. When swatched, it doesn’t appear very dark, but when used damp on my eyebrows it does its job.
The texture of this product is very nice. The packaging is simple and cute, but the inner portion of the capsule tends to pop out easily. I don’t know if this is a defect on mine, or if all of them are like that for ease of depoting.

Overall, this is a good product for my eyebrows, and at 0.56 oz, is going to last me a while. I think these are a little pricy though at $4.99 for a single eyeshadow. Per eyeshadow, it’s more expensive than the urban decay naked palettes! Luckily I bought this with a few other items and used the $3.50 off $10 coupon, so there was some discount. 

Comments

Popular Posts