Review and Swatch: Maybelline ColorSensational Lipstick in 065 Hooked on Pink


For some reason the last time I was at my local CVS there was this strange 75% off table that had a few lipbalms, some nail polish and a whole heck a lot of band-aids, shoe polish, shoe lases etc. There was also this lipstick. I was curious because 75% off?! So I looked to see if it was damaged and nope, no damage, also no sign it was swatched or used or anything. I have no idea why this was here, but since it was in perfect condition I bought it! I also had a $1 off Maybelline coupon so it turned out to be $1.19!
 
 

Hooked on Pink is a medium slightly berry toned pink. It is an extremely wearable shade and is almost a “my lips but better shade.” It was a cream finish.
I own one other Maybelline Color sensational lipstick and this matches that one’s high quality. The lipstick goes on like butter with a silky feeling. It does not tug, emphasize dryness, fall into lip lines, or cause a drying feeling. These are great lipsticks!

Overall, I love this line of lipsticks and would love to get more. If I could manage to get all of them for $1.19 that would be even better! ;)

Comments

Popular Posts