Surprise Vocalpoint Box!


For those who do not know Vocalpoint is a website where people write articles and share their opinions about products in a variety of categories: beauty, fashion, food, entertainment and more! A few weeks ago I made a comment on one of the articles about my love for drugstore mascara especially Maybelline's The Rocket and in response they sent me a box of goodies! I didn't even know this was something they do; I knew they occasionally had freebie opportunities but not this! It can as a great surprise in the mail and with a few products I haven't tried before. Reviews will be coming soon.
The products:
Maybelline The Rocket Mascara: my favorite mascara; I don't appear to have a full review so I will be posting one soon.
Maybelline Baby Lips Electro in Berry bomb (it smells so good!)
Maybelline expert tools eyelash curler

Comments

Popular Posts