Review and Swatch: MAC lipstick in Vegas Volt


The last time I went to a Cosmetics company Outlet (CCO) I picked up this lipstick. CCO’s sell a select amount of MAC products at a discounted price. Like most outlet stores, their products vary widely by store and time. While many of the products they sell are limited edition, this lipstick is Part of MAC’s permanent collection.
Vegas Volt is a warm, peachy orange coral with amplified crème formula. It goes on very smoothly, has a creamy texture, and opaque color.


I found this color to be creamier and less drying than Viva Glam Nicki. It doesn’t grab onto dry patches or flakiness like that color. It has a vanilla scent like all MAC and comes in the basic black tube as most of MAC permanent line lipsticks do.


Overall, this is a fantastic, wearable color from MAC. The formula is great and so is the pigmentation. I see this color getting a lot of wear year round.  I would recommend this classic matte shade to everyone. It is a bit of a bright color, but so wearable! The normal price of this lipstick is currently $16, I bought this at the CCO for $11.25. 

Comments

Popular Posts