Holiday eyeshadow look: Golden Berries

I decided to put together a nice holiday look for this winter. I hope you like it!
First the whole look:
The lipstick I'm wearing is Sugar Plum Fairy from Wet n Wild's megalast line. I thought it was a nice cranberry color for this look.
I wanted my eye look to be very golden and bronzey. I ended up with this:

First I added a taupe color all over my lid, then I added a bronze color on the second half of my lid. Then in my crease I added a dark brown with subtle gold glitter, that I blended up towards my brow bone. I then added a darker brown just into the second half of my crease, just to further define and almost "cut" my crease. My last step was to add a cream color to my brow bone and inner corner.

I then added two coats of mascara. I did't add eyeliner because I wanted the eyeshadow to be the main draw; I didn't want the eyeliner to overwhelm the look.

For further reference these are the colors I used. The are all from my NYX smokey eye palette.





Comments

Popular Posts