Hair and OOTD

So I decided to so a hair and outfit of the day post! I was inspired because my outfit actually looked decent since the weather is finally turning a bit cooler. My hot weather outfit tend to be as miserable as I feel during hot weather; which is to say very, very, miserable.
My outfit turned out a bit rockabilly, vintage-y, with a dark twist. Is goth-retro or dark-vintage a thing? Is that considered rockabilly, or gothabilly? I really don't know. My hair was first pin curled over night and then brushed out. I then made a victory roll on my left side and pinned a flower clip behind it. I then curled my bangs into a suicide roll.
a good look at the victory roll

the suicide roll


My dress is from Hot Topic, my short sleeved cardigan and belt is from target, and my booties are Steve Madden. The flower hair clip is from forever21. My lipstick is Revlon Lip Butter in Cherry Tart.


What do you guys think? Should I do more OOTD posts?

Comments

Popular Posts