Review and Swatch: Wet n’ Wild blush in Pearlescent Pink


As I’ve mentioned before, I love many products form Wet n’ Wild. My favorite blush is Pearlescent Pink; this is the color I wear every day. This blush is a peachy-pink with gold shimmer/glitter. The gold glitter doesn’t show up as glitter on the cheek as it looks in the pan. Instead it just gives a gold shine to the product. This makes the product “glow” on your cheeks. This blush retails for $2.99.

The formula of this blush is very good, it is smooth and easy to apply and is very pigmented, so you will want to use a light hand if you just want a subtle blush. You could really work this product to a high pigmentation on the cheeks. The blush is also easy to blend out and soften. I do not use the brush it comes with though; instead I use the Elf studio Blush brush. The packaging is sleek, but nothing to right home about; it looks a bit cheap.

This blush is also a dupe for NARS Deep Throat blush. While I do not own this blush here is a picture and a link to a blog that has a very clear image: http://www.lifesentropy.com/2012/12/dupe-nars-blush-in-deep-throat.html
This blush has also been likened to NARS Orgasm, but is closer to Deep throat.
my swatches




I hope you found this review helpful! What is your favorite blush?
wearing Pearlescent Pink

Comments

Popular Posts