Review and swatch: Wet n’ wild megalast nail polish in “Through the Grapevine”.


I love Wet n’ Wild’s products. I love their Lipsticks, blushes, and their nail polishes. My favorite line of Nail polishes of theirs is the Megalast line. The polishes of this line are very opaque and pigmented, go on smoothly and I find the brush to be the best that I’ve ever used.
Through the grapevine is a purple-ish fuchsia that is bright, but not neon. This is one of my favorite colors for spring and summer, but can also transition well into the cooler months.
natural light

with flash
The formula of this polish is neither thick nor runny and is very opaque. The color is nearly opaque on the first layer, but I use two for a guaranteed full opacity. The brush on the megalast line is a quite thick and broad brush with a slightly rounded edge. I know some people who find this too big; for some people with tiny nail beds this may not work that well. I have average sized nail beds and this works perfectly. It is not a struggle to get enough polish to cover the nail and requires only two swipes to completely cover my nail. This brush has been compared to the Sally Hansen Complete Manicure range.

Overall I am extremely happy with Wet n’ wild’s Megalast range in both “Through the Grapevine” and all the colors I have. (I believe I own five and hope to pick up some more fall colors come October or so.) This nail polish sells for $1.99, the same as the Fastdry range, and can be found at most drug stores and places like Wal-Mart. This is a great polish overall and is excellent for the price range. These polishes usually last a week on me.

What is your favorite Wet n’ Wild polish range? What is your favorite nail polish range overall?

Comments

Popular Posts