Review: Sephora by OPI “On Stage” Nail Color


About a month ago I purchased three nail colors from the Sephora by OPI range at Sephora. These nail polishes are normally $9.50, but are being discontinued so they are currently $4.50 each or 3/$10.  Here is my previous post about the color “Metro Chic”. The polish I am reviewing is called “On Stage”. On Stage is described an “opaque grey plum”; it is a dusky, plummy, mauve.
The formula of this polish was thicker than Metro Chic and didn’t apply perfectly evenly; it could get a little lumpy. On the first two coats it was extremely streaky and uneven; it evened out and became opaque at three coats.
in natural light; no flash

with flash

The brush on this polish is thicker than the brush on “Metro Chic” which was very thin. A bigger brush for a thicker polish? Maybe. It seems weird though for two polishes in the same range to have different size brushes.
Metro Chic; On Stage

I am very fond of this color, I think it is good for all seasons and is staid enough for work and formal occasions.

Overall this is a decent product. The polish is a great color (one that I have no comparisons for) and the packaging, like always with Sephora by OPI, is very classy. The formula could use a bit of work, but with the bigger brush it isn’t much of a chore. This was definitely worth my purchase and I see myself using this polish a lot in the future. 

Comments

Popular Posts